step_response(window='hamming', n=None, pad=1000)¶
Calculates time-domain step response of one-port.
First frequency must be 0 Hz for the transformation to be accurate and the frequency step must be uniform.
Real measurements should be extrapolated to DC and interpolated to uniform frequency spacing.
Y-axis is the reflection coefficient.
- window (string) – FFT windowing function.
- n (int) – Length of step response output. If n is not specified, 2 * (m - 1) points are used, where m = len(self) + pad
- pad (int) – Number of zeros to add as padding for FFT. Adding more zeros improves accuracy of peaks.
- t (class:numpy.ndarray) – Time vector
- y (class:numpy.ndarray) – Step response